Dope, as in, delicious. Once you get bored with eating hardboiled eggs, you can mix it up by deviling them. Here’s how.
Dope Deviled Eggs
- Prep time: ~15 min
- Makes 12 deviled eggs
- 6 eggs, hardboiled (See my easy peeling hardboiled eggs recipe here)
- 1/2 jar of mayo
- 3 spoonfuls dill relish
- 2 spoonfuls of mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- Optional toppings: cooked bacon pieces, diced green onion (sauteed), diced garlic (sauteed)
- Using the blunt edge of a butter knife, scoop the yolks out of your eggs and then put yolks in your mixing bowl.
- Add your mayo, relish, mustard & salt & pepper along w/ yolks in mixing bowl.
- Mash & it all together furiously with a fork.
- Spoon your devilish mix back into the eggs.
For parties, you can top w/ bacon pieces, diced green onion (sauteed), and/or diced garlic (sauteed) to impress the crowd.