These are the tools I use to make keto easier. I am not affiliated with any of these products. I just like em. List continues on next page.
Websites & Influencers
- MrSkinnyPants.com – For keto fast food recommendations & macros.
- DietDoctor.com – For keto recipes sortable by level of difficulty.
- Instacart.com – To order your keto groceries without impulse buys.
- KetoConnect Instagram & Youtube. Matt & Megha are practical keto-ers.
- Keto Clarity by Jimmy Moore
- Art & Science of Low Carb Living by Stephen Phinney & Jeff Volek
- Keto Fast Food Survival Guide by me 🙂
Fridge Must Haves
- La Croix Sparkling Water – Our family favorites are Lime, Orange, and Cerise Limon
- Sliced Pepperonis – Applegate Uncured are my favorite.
- Sliced Bacon – Any full fat style of pork bacon is good. Don’t get low fat or Turkey.
- Butter – Kerrygold is my brand, but any full fat butter is good.
- Breakfast Sausage Patties – Jimmy Dean’s Frozen Pork Sausage Patties
- Eggs – I get pasture raised, but that’s not necessary.
- Hot Dogs – Oscar Mayer uncured
- Everything else kind of rotates in and out
Pantry Must Haves
- Pork Rinds – keto friendly crunch snack. I love BBQ flavor, but also get Plain & Hot from time to time.
- Almonds – I stock these about every other trip to the store. Because they have some carbs, they can be a problem for bingers like me.
- Olive oil – I get stored brand extra virgin olive oil.
- Coconut Oil – I get “Refined for Medium to High Heat” so I can pan fry with it.
- Non-stick Spray
- Sea salt
Freezer Must Haves
- Frozen, Steam-in-the-Bag, Riced Cauliflower – I’ve seen Birds Eye & Green Giant brands. Both are good.
- Califlour Foods Cauliflower Pizza Crusts
- Ketoned Bodies Frozen Dinners (code “skinnypants” for 20% off)
Special Kitchen Utensils
- Veggie Noodle Spiralizer – about $10 on Amazon
- 12” Cast Iron Skillet or any 12-inch oven safe frying pan
- Two wooden spoons (one slotted)
- Silicone spatula for scraping food that tends to stick to pans
- Slow cooker or Instant Pot
- I also have a set of standard pots, pans, and cookie sheets.
- ¼ teaspoon table salt or sea salt mixed into cup of hot water – sip it like a coffee.
- One 200 mg pill of magnesium citrate to prevent cramps. Only taken on days when I’ve drank alcohol and given my legs a good workout too.